- Cope Book – * Note: Large files can take 1-2 minutes to appear for download
- Introduction pg-1.1-1.9
- Meeting the Needs of All -pg. 2.2-2.100
- Meeting the Needs of a Many-pg. 3.1-3.112
- Special Programs pg. 3.115-3.195
- Meeting the Needs of a Few pg. 4.1-5.13
- Resources pg.6.1-6.9
- Hot Cards (Higher Order Thinking)
- Sunshine Math
- Strategy Bags You Can Bank On: Multiple Intelligences
- TAGS: Teaching Advanced Groups in the Regular Classroom
SEM-R Schoolwide Enrichment Model-Reading
- Book Hooks
- Just One More Book: Books reviewed by Kids
- Carol Otis Hurst : Great Ideas for Book Hooks with Questions
- Children’s Book Council: Provides links to a variety of books lists,
- E-Books: A list of places to find E-Books
- The Children Literature Webguide
- Storyline On-line Stories
- Scholastic Book Talks
- Tumble Books
- Storytime for Me
- Hot Links for Teaching
Gifted/Talented Web Sites
The Gifted Child Society. This nonprofit organization provides educational enrichment and support services for children, parent and educators.
Gifted-Children.com is a networking and information site that includes news, articles, resources, downloadable files and more.
This site offers a wide variety of resources for parents, educators and gifted youth, from research to everyday success stories and links to other sites.
National Association for Gifted Children is a national advocacy group of parents and educators united in supporting gifted education.
The Gifted Development Center provides information on the social/emotional needs of gifted children.
Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted is an organization to help parents and educators identify giftedness in their children and understand their unique talents.
Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
National Research Center for Gifted and Talented
Essential Readings in Gifted Education Series